Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I have accessed the locker
Hi guys, my name is actually Nicole but I put the name from the envelope I received as my username. I had a locker as my clue, #18 in the SU, and inside the locker is a clear plastic box. There are two ways to open the lock on the box, key or combination. The inside of the box has a little field notebook, a flash drive, and something that looks like a paper cutout of a ship. Can anyone make anything of that? 
Update: I changed the locker combination to 1739.
(04-05-2019, 05:58 PM)Jodie Harmon Wrote: Hi guys, my name is actually Nicole but I put the name from the envelope I received as my username. I had a locker as my clue, #18 in the SU, and inside the locker is a clear plastic box. There are two ways to open the lock on the box, key or combination. The inside of the box has a little field notebook, a flash drive, and something that looks like a paper cutout of a ship. Can anyone make anything of that?

Nicole,

My envelope, addressed to Robel Dawit, contained a clue about that box. enclosing below:
https://i.imgur.com/e761FfU.jpg
So, I guess leave the box there, and we can check back later for more clues. 

I also got some lore in my envelope:
https://i.imgur.com/iWP58Ya.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/m3hQbEi.jpg
Others have more information. We only survive together. 
(04-05-2019, 06:26 PM)brycek Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 05:58 PM)Jodie Harmon Wrote: Hi guys, my name is actually Nicole but I put the name from the envelope I received as my username. I had a locker as my clue, #18 in the SU, and inside the locker is a clear plastic box. There are two ways to open the lock on the box, key or combination. The inside of the box has a little field notebook, a flash drive, and something that looks like a paper cutout of a ship. Can anyone make anything of that?

Nicole,

My envelope, addressed to Robel Dawit, contained a clue about that box. enclosing below:[Image: e761FfU.jpg]
So, I guess leave the box there, and we can check back later for more clues. 

I also got some lore in my envelope:
[Image: iWP58Ya.jpg]
[Image: m3hQbEi.jpg]

Hey guys, I have the envelope that was addressed to myself (Kara) it has the same two things that were posted previously as well as this business card. I am not sure if you already have this but I will post it anyways. 
So we are looking for a 4 letter combination, or a key, and I'm guessing it's in one of the other envelopes. I think the letter explaining what happened was just that, they only took him because he "could fly" so I don't think he would be a critical component, just there for context.
(04-05-2019, 06:38 PM)17bethkara Wrote: Hey guys, I have the envelope that was addressed to myself (Kara) it has the same two things that were posted previously as well as this business card. I am not sure if you already have this but I will post it anyways. 

Can you post a picture of both sides of the card? also the other 2 envelope's need to be posted, if those people are lurking.
(04-05-2019, 07:00 PM)brycek Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 06:38 PM)17bethkara Wrote: Hey guys, I have the envelope that was addressed to myself (Kara) it has the same two things that were posted previously as well as this business card. I am not sure if you already have this but I will post it anyways. 

Can you post a picture of both sides of the card? also the other 2 envelope's need to be posted, if those people are lurking.

I keep trying to post the picture but it will not let me

Oh wait I figured it out sorry haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

did you try 3421 as the box code? or was it just the locker? Can someone try that number? I'm in class.
(04-05-2019, 07:23 PM)brycek Wrote: did you try 3421 as the box code? or was it just the locker? Can someone try that number? I'm in class.

The combination is 4 letters, not numbers.

(04-05-2019, 07:28 PM)Jodie Harmon Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 07:23 PM)brycek Wrote: did you try 3421 as the box code? or was it just the locker? Can someone try that number? I'm in class.

Maybe CDBA?

Maybe CDBA?

I’m at the box right now. I have tried VIPO, CDBA, and DHGF none of those worked. Any other combos to try?

Also does anyone want to meet up tonight to put all of our envelope information together? Like at the locker at 6 or something?